A wholly-owned subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, one of largest domestic banking groups in Malaysia and listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange. Citizens of Cambodia are invited to apply for the following positions:-
SALES & MARKETING OFFICERS (Based in Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh SEZ, Bavet and Suong Branches)
• Sell and market the Bank’s whole range of financial products and services to meet set targets
• A recognized University Degree preferably relating to Banking and Finance or Marketing
• Experience in the selling of financial services with keen interest in business development and sales related activities would be an added advantage
• Must be pro-active, self motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training in sales and marketing techniques and product knowledge will be provided
• Able to speak Chinese or Japanese would be an advantage
CLERKS / TELLERS (Based in Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh SEZ, and Suong Branches)
• Perform and handle customers’ deposits and withdrawals, exchange of currencies and accept payments for loans/ credit cards
• Attend to customers’ enquiries on the Bank’s various financial products and services
• Attend to account opening and other counter transactions
• Attend to daily front-line operations and provide administrative support to the branch
• Minimum Diploma in Banking or its equivalent with good Mathematics result
• Able to speak and write in English and Chinese would be an advantage
• No experience required
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT OPERATORS (Based in Head Office)
• Respond to enquiries received from customers regarding banking services particularly ATM and Internet Banking Services
• Pleasant disposition and able to work under pressure
• Must be prepared to work on 2 rotating shifts
• Able to speak English and Chinese would be an advantage
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package which commensurates with relevant qualifications and experience.
Those interested are invited to submit their applications stating their personal particulars, qualifications together with photocopies of certificates, working experience, present and expected salary as well as contact telephone number together with a non-returnable passport-size photograph to:
Deputy General Manager
Cambodian Public Bank
Campu Bank Building, No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114) Sangkat Phsar Thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Tel: 023 222 880, E-mail : email@example.com
Closing Date: 16 May 2014
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".