KHMER SERVICE, ABC INTERNATIONAL RADIO AUSTRALIA
BASED IN PHNOM PENH
Radio Australia (RA) is seeking a part-time Khmer -speaking content maker to work with the existing team based in Cambodia and Australia, broadcasting to Cambodia in Khmer and English. The successful applicants need to have strong editorial skills, highly developed radio and online reporting abilities, presentation and production skills, and an in-depth understanding of Cambodia, media consumers and landscape, and RA’s target audience. Salary package is between U$500-U$600 per month.
Key Selection Criteria
1. Demonstrated editorial skills in producing multimedia content and University degree in media is essential.
2. Native Khmer speaker with fluent English and understanding of Khmer audiences and market.
3. An active user of social and digital media services with an insight into the attitudes, interests and behaviours of Cambodian media consumers and landscape.
4. Ability to translate accurately from English to Khmer at a proficient level, and Khmer to English at an adequate level.
5. Ability to use relevant software for word processing, audio, photo and video editing.
6. Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively and positively in a small team.
7. Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
8. An understanding and commitment to ABC Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and OH&S policies and practices.
Hours of work are: 8.00-5.00, 3 days a week. At time there may be a requirement to travel within Cambodia as part of your duties.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Applications close 10 May 2014
Qualified and experienced individuals should send a cover letter specifying the position applied for and addressing key selection criteria, together with a CV to: email@example.com
Post Weekend in collaboration with Le Petit Journal - Cambodge got an exclusive look behind the scenes of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, as they travelled to Hong Kong for their debut in the ci
People gathered at the CNRP headquarters on Sunday morning, awaiting news on opposition leader, Kem Sokha.