We are foreign invested span style="color: #800080;">Shoe & Garment factory ( Apparel ) , now are seeking for qualified Cambodian candidates with experiences from Shoe or Garment industries to fill themore positions in production department as the following:
1- Production Manager 1 position ( Sal.range $1000 - $1800)
2- Supervisors (All sections ) 12 positions ( Sal.range $250 - $350)
3- IE supervisor 1 position ( Sal.range $400- $500)
4- line leaders (All sections ) 12 positions ( Sal.range $150- $250)
We provide friendly work environment, mixture of different cultures, and competitive benefialry advantage , All positions base in Phnom Penh:
• For both Male /Female
• Age over 20-45 years old
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other related fields (Supervisor, manager)
• At least 3-5 years for Supervisors and over 5years years experience with garment for Manager level.
• Good Understand of product procedures(Supervisor, Manager)
• Good communication and negotiation skill
• Good command of English language and Computor Ms.Word Excel for Supervisor level up.
• High responsible hardworking and able to work under pressure.
• Good teamwork players
• Good at innovation and Self-development
How to apply: Building No.F10, Phuom Toul Pongror, Sangkat Cham Chao, Khan Por Seinchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Please send your CV only (Please do not attached other certificates) to :
Email:email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 855-12-458 226, 097 882 9 883
Salary base on Experiences and negotiation, Please hurry up !! Priority for Cvs come in advance!!
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".