Outdoor Cambodia Co.,Ltd is a first leading professional which provides a full range of products &services of out-of-home media industry. Outdoor Cambodia Co.,Ltd has been running in this industry for 10 years and does not only expand the products diversification itself but also creates more trust to its customers both in local and international.
Due to our expansion and progress, we are looking for qualified applicants to fill in some vacant positions as follows:
Sales for billboard advertising (2 positions)
Sales for printing and promotional material (5 positions)
• Selling and marketing the company's products & services to meet the target
• Experience in the selling of media industry such as printing and billboard ads would be advantages
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training in marketing field will be provided
• Good communication, self-motivation, and willing to improve oneself skills
• Must be able to deal with all customers with great patience and work under pressure
• English speaking/reading/writing are required.
• The knowledge of Microsoft Office application is a must
• Work with government sectors in Phnom Penh with occasionally travel to provinces
• Manage appropriate operation-system including the control for organization chart, operation work-flow, and staff accountabilities
• Manage and control for proper use of fixed assets, purchase procedures and services, Management the issuance of documentation and the filling system,and liaison with relevant authorities to ensure security of all OUTDOOR premises and staff.
• Ensure administration operations are carried within OUTDOOR's Head Office facilities as well as warehouse in accordance with the policies and procedures
• Manage the key system
• Carry out other administrative tasks as may be assigned by COO, and CEO
• BBA in Management or the related field
• Good organizing and planning skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent written and spoken English and Khmer
• At least 3 years of experience in the professional skill
Senior Creative Designers (2 positions)
Job responsibilities and requirements:
• Responsible for the conceptualization, visual identity, packaging,books and magazines, advertising and publishing
• Have a good sense of working smart and fast as a team
• Create good working environment, workflow on a daily basis
• Must always be aware to meet the deadline of the project
• English proficiency will be tested
Application Information Interested applicants should submit a cover letter together with updated CV, a recent photograph (4 x 6), and expected salary to the HR & Admin Department of Outdoor Cambodia Co., Ltd. at the address below: #102A, St Mao Tse Toung, Sangkat Beoung TVabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Or email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: June 07,2014, before 5:30 pm
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Contact Number: 023 217 891 (Office Phone)
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."