Hong LengHuor Dry Port Co., Ltd and its sister company, Wei Fung International Logistics are Customs broker and international air and ocean freight forwarder. With over 10 years of experiences, we become one of the top custom brokers in Cambodia. Due to our expansion and progress, we are looking for qualified applicants to fill in some vacant positions as follows:
Senior Accounting Manager (1 Position)
Job responsibilities: TheSenior Accounting Manager is responsible for providing consistent leadership in the financial area of the company by supplying management with guidance and training. He/she is also responsible for focusing on the profitability of the business, maintaining accurate and timely financial reporting, ensuring acceptable levels on internal control, ensuring compliance with all local regulations, and safeguarding owners’ assets.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years of Accounting experience with a strong management background, including audit experience
• Proven function and process management skills
• Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
• Professional certification (e.g. CPA) highly desired
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
Administration Manager (1 Position)
• Manage appropriate operation-system including the control for organization chart, operation work-flow, and staff accountabilities
• Manage and control for proper use of fixed assets, purchase procedures and services,
• Management the issuance of documentation and the filling system, and liaison with relevant authorities.
• Manage the key system
• Carry out other administrative tasks as may be assigned by Management
• BBA in Management or the related field
• Good organizing and planning skills
• Strong back group in HR and admin contract
• Excellent written and spoken English and Khmer
• At least 5yrs of experiencein the professional skill
A/P Account (3 Positions)
The A/P Accountant performs a variety of accounting tasks requiring experience and judgment with accounting functions related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions
Job responsibilities:Maintains financial records and data systems, including vendor files. Sorts and matches invoices and check requests. Prepares and processes accounts payable checks. Prepares invoices for payment. Reconciles payments and bank accounts. Prepares analysis of accounts. Verifies invoices, invoice number, account codes and financial accounts and resolves any discrepancies. Posts information and balances to the general or subsidiary ledgers. Processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings and annual reports. Receives and Disburses payment from and to employees. Traces transactions through previous accounting actions to determine discrepancies. Lists and checks details necessary for preparation of reports. Corresponds with vendors and responds to inquiries. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience is preferred. 2-4 years of Accounts Payable experienceis required. Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills is also required. Must work under general supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplished assigned tasks.
AR Billing Coordinator (2 Positions)
The AR Billing Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely billing and collection outcomes by coordinating with other internal departments.
Job responsibilities: The AR Billing Coordinator should be able to compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes. This would include ensuring invoices are printed then mailed or e-invoiced to clients as well retaining invoices and back up for audit purposes. He or she actively participates in other processes as assigned to maintain billing and collection processes that fall within Accounts Receivable Management and assists in answering client related billing questions and resolving issues.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2014
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Contact Number: 093 413 941
Apply via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune