ACLEDA Bank Plc., the bank you can trust, the bank for the people, is currently seeking a Project Manager for 02 years term for advising the Bank's Project Committee on its Construction Project for 02 high rise buildings located at a long Road #6A, Kroam Village, PrekAnjanh, Mukh Kampul District, Kandal Province.
• Age between 35 to 50 years old
• At least Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• At least three years experience as Project Manager or Construction Manager in the construction works
• Good at computer skill
• Excellent communication skill in Khmer and/or English
• Good ethic and morality
The Project Manager is responsible for advising the Bank's Project Committee on the designs works, pre-tender and tender works, construction administration works and other works necessary required by the Bank's Project Committee to ensure successful implementation of the project. The detail job responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design Works:
• Advise, coordinate and review on the concept, schematic and detail designs related to Architectural, Structural & Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, and Interior Design.
• Coordinate, review and integrate all detail design drawings for construction.
2. Pre-Tender and Tender Works:
• Produce and provide full set of pre-qualification/tender documentation, including all integrated drawings, specifications and BoQ for calling pre-qualification/tender.
• Assist in pre-qualification/tender evaluation and recommendation.
• Assist to reply pre-qualification/tender queries
• Assist to evaluate alternative design proposed by tenderers if any.
• Analyse the pre-qualification/tender submissions and give comments to the Bank.
• Attend interviews and shortlist suitable pre-qualification/tenders, if so requested.
• Prepare final pre-qualification/tender report and prepare contracts to finalize and sign contracts with the successful contractor.
• Produce and issue Construction Documentation, including all integrated construction drawings, specifications and BoQs.
3. Construction Administration Works:
• Clarify queries regarding drawing details and issue additional drawings or details where necessary to explain the design.
• Evaluate and recommend material substitutions
• Prepare minor amendment to detailed drawings to suit site condition
• Review and approve method statement of works
• Review and approve shop-drawings.
• Review technical works submitted by contractors.
• Review and assess the additional works in related to the discrepancy of specification and drawings.
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports which will incorporated design and construction progress updated project master schedule, cost and issues affecting/delaying project progress, other project relevant matters and including their recommendations to resolve the matter if necessary.
• Fulltime on site supervision.
• Monthly payment certification.
4. Other Works:
• Prepare a master schedule for programming of all works such as design and construction works in accordance with the master schedule.
• Attend project meeting with the Bank's Project Committee based on weekly/monthly basis and prepare and distribute project meeting minutes and correspondences to all concerned parties.
• Prepare project report which incorporated all related matters on the project.
• Time management and construction schedule report
• Quality management and project quality plan.
• To provide on-going and continuous contractual advice during construction to ensure that all parties strictly adhere to the contract.
ACLEDA Bank Pic, provides candidates a competitive salary at least from US$2,500 and other benefit.
The interested candidates shall submit their Curriculum Vitae attaching with the supporting documents and cover letter to ACLEDA Bank Pic's Headquarters at #61, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, the Kingdom of Cambodia by June 13th, 2014 at 12:00pm with attention to Mr. PROM Visoth, Chairman of Project Committee. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
For more detail please contact:
Mr. Savann Malyka,
Vice President & Head of Company Secretary Department, Tel: 015 800 882 or 012 800 566
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,