Road 6A, Kien Khleang Village, Sangkat Chroy Changvar,
Khan Russei Keo, Phnom Penh PO
Box: 467, Tel: (855) 23 430 942,
Veterans International Cambodia (VIC) is a project of The International Center, an international non-profit NGO and currently is getting its own license to become a local NGO.VIC vision is to increase the capacity of PWDs and their families to lead, active, productive and fulfilling lives.
VIC has been receiving the main fund from USAID and other donors to run the three main programs including center based rehabilitation, community based rehabilitation, and professional capacity development. The center based rehabilitation is the main program of VIC to provide the rehabilitation services to Cambodian PWDs in collaboration with government (Ministry of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation-MoSVY) and other national and international NGOs. VIC has handed over the management of the three centers to MoSVY since January 2013 after signing the 3 years MoU with MoSVY in December 2012. VIC builds relationship and collaboration with MoSVY through Persons with Disabilities Foundation (PWDF) in order to manage and sustain the function of the three physical rehabilitation centers in Kien Khleang, Prey Veng and Kratie Provinces.
VIC is seeking for a Program Manager to manage and ensure that the three main programs of VIC are well operated towards the expected outcomes and outputs of the strategic and annual work plan. The Program Manager will be one of the senior management staff of VIC and he/she will be directly supervised and under the management of the Country Representative.
1. Ensure VIC programs run smoothly and responsible for reviewing andmonitoring the implementation of the Annual Work Plan implementation in working closely with the Program Assistant,Finance Officer, PRC Managers, and technical staff.
2. Ensure the effective and efficient implementation of the strategic plan and annual work plan for the three project centers to maintain the quality of rehabilitation services, including Center Based activities and CBR program.
3. Responsible for implementing the annual P&O/PT and CBR workshops in coordination with, KK, KT and PV PRC managers, technical coordinator, technical staff , and administrative staff.
4. Responsible for coordinating with NGOs and Government agencies in the field of rehabilitation.
5. In consultation with the CR, PRC Managers and technical staff, identify training needs for PRC staff and oversee all training components for technical and others.
6. Collect, collate, and analyze the center spot check and the impact indicator every quarter.
7. Ensure quality servicesby randomly check some PWDs cases either center or community every quarter.
8. Responsible for communicating with volunteer providers and manage volunteers work within the three centers.
1. Provide the Country Representative with timely reports on programming and administration of the project, as well as reports for donors involved in the support of the VIC programs.
2. Responsible for VIC patient database management, statistics reports, indicator performance tools in coordination with PRC managers and Program Assistant.
3. Collect and collate Friday report, monthly report, quarterly report, and submit to Country Representative.
And any other work designated by the Country Representative
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Degree in Prosthetic, physiotherapy, Health Science, or Management with at least 4 years’ experience in management level or Bachelor degree with or at least 8 years’ experience in rehabilitation level equivalent
• Commitment to “Rights based approach” to people with disabilities
• Strong skills in project planning, monitoring and evaluation
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, building relationship with national and international partners, government, NGOs or public authorities.
• Good ability in developing training and providing coaching for capacity building
• Knowledge and experience in project/program management related to rehabilitation either center or communities
• Ability to do report writing and analyzing the data or statistic effectively
• Computer and communication technology literate (Epidata, SPSS are preferable)
• Highly developed skills in English language.
• Excellent skills in report writing
• Highly developed skills in English language.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and covering letter to Mr. Keo Rithy, a Country Representative of VIC, Tel: 011 728 702, Email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at Kien Khleang village, Sangkat Chroy Changvar, Khan Russei Keo, Phnom Penh by August 01, 2014 at 17:00 PM. The application will not be returned.
Persons with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".