The Lysreyvyna Medical Group has been operated in Cambodia since 2001 that provide the high standard and quality medical care by the professional team care with excellence services. The recent association with Pathlab Singapore further provides Lysreyvyna Medical Group with an immediate platform to further accelerate its growth in medical and healthcare capabilities. In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for people who are seeking to join our dynamic team to fill in the following immediate vacancies Professional Health Reporter.
- Produce comprehensive and accurate health article or health clip to serve Cambodia people.
- Translate and Produce comprehensive and accurate health articles from English to Khmer & Khmer to English.
- Research and write some article related to health.
- Research and follow up the information related to health topic.
- Research and verify information found in some documents and from related website to translate in to Khmer.
- Bachelor of Media and communication is preferred or related field.
- Excellent English Language skill in writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- At least 2-3 years experience in writing health article both Khmer and English.
- Good communication skill.
- Hardworking, Honest, High commitment.
• Hiring: 1
• Salary:Negotiable (High)
• Publish Date: 21-07-2014
• Closing Date: 21-08-2014
• Term: Full Time
Contact Person: Dr. PHEAV SOREN / Phone:017 456 073
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / Website:www.lysreyvynaclinic.com
Address: #339A/B/C, St. 163, PP , Cambodia
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."