Tata International is seeking enthusiastic, experienced and capable individuals to join our team in Cambodia for the following roles:
1. Sales Manager, Agricultural Machinery : 1 position
2. Assistant Manager/Channel Sales, Agricultural Machinery : 2 positions
3. Sales Executives, Agricultural Machinery : 3 positions
4. Service Technicians, Agricultural Machinery : 3 positions
- Technical knowledge of the domain and functional expertise;
- Communication skills in spoken and written English and Khmer;
- Team player and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks;
- Understanding of heavy equipment products would be an added advantage and
- Computer literacy in MS Office is a plus.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on relevant qualification and experience. This position will require extensive travel to provinces in and around Cambodia.
Ms. Henglita Van | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please contact 023 432 250 or 016 999 054 between 8am and 5pm.
Applications should include a CV accompanied with a covering letter outlining the candidate's interest in and suitability for the position with recent photo and expected salary.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."