Tata International is seeking enthusiastic, experienced and capable individuals to join our team in Cambodia for the following roles:
1. Sales Manager, Agricultural Machinery : 1 position
2. Assistant Manager/Channel Sales, Agricultural Machinery : 2 positions
3. Sales Executives, Agricultural Machinery : 3 positions
4. Service Technicians, Agricultural Machinery : 3 positions
- Technical knowledge of the domain and functional expertise;
- Communication skills in spoken and written English and Khmer;
- Team player and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks;
- Understanding of heavy equipment products would be an added advantage and
- Computer literacy in MS Office is a plus.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on relevant qualification and experience. This position will require extensive travel to provinces in and around Cambodia.
Ms. Henglita Van | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please contact 023 432 250 or 016 999 054 between 8am and 5pm.
Applications should include a CV accompanied with a covering letter outlining the candidate's interest in and suitability for the position with recent photo and expected salary.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking