ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
Finance Consultant ( 2-3 week short term agreement)
• To assess and evaluate the school's finance internal control, finance team structure and its efficiency and effectiveness.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or relate field.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Cambodia "Financial Law" and "Cambodian Law on Accounting" is preferred.
• Experience in an English speaking international environment
Maternity cover 14 November 14-6 March 2015
• The language of instruction is English, and successful candidate must be fluent in English
• Candidates must be fully qualified teachers who hold degrees relevant to their field
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience is required.
• To Ensure all area are clean and liaise with maintenance staff.
• Administer any emergency first aid or CPR
• To perform other tasks as needed
• Minimum of a high school Diploma
• Must have prior experience working as a lifeguard.
• Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid, & strong English communication skills
• Ability to assist the teacher with student care and management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
#158, Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 5 September 2014
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".