An international Christian child focused humanitarian organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and fullness of life for every child
Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Technical Officer for Agriculture
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 29 September 2014
The purpose of this position is to provide high quality technical support and service to long term development programmes that are designing and implementing agriculture development and economic development interventions while at the same time networking, coordinating and collaborating with Government, INGOs/NGOs, and private sector to enhance World Vision agriculture and economic development programming.
1. Bachelor degree in Agriculture Sciences or any related to Food Security field.
2. At least 7 years experiences in Agriculture technique
3. Experience in field demonstration or experimentation, TOT on Agriculture technique
4. Good communication skill,
5. English proficiency both written and speaking
6. Have some DME knowledge
7. Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel
8. Able to embrace organizational values towards the mission of WVC
Position: Sector Technical Officer for Education
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 29 September
To provide sector technical support to ADPs in all LEAP processes and in close collaboration with LEAP department towards achieving quality in sector projects, alignment with national secondary strategic plans and fulfilling the goal of transformational development with partner communities.
1. Participate data collection for new project and review assessment report.
2. Manage network meeting to build capacity of project coordinators.
3. Recommend on assessment tools to be used in aligning with education strategy.
4. Review assessment report and develop recommendations for projects
5. Support in design process with ADP including developing design method and tools and ensuring the quality of data analysis.
6. Provide onsite technical and training support to Project Coordinators, including adoption of common standards and tools and input on innovative practices
Position: Consultancy Service for Project Evaluation
Location: Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 19 September 2014
This evaluation report is aimed to provide and share lessons learnt of the Operations, ADPs and other interested practitioners who working on flood recovery activity. The main activities being implemented under project:
• Restoration and rehabilitation of damaged small infrastructures: sidewalks, roads, latrines, culverts and soils filling
• Promoting livelihoods through provision of dry and wet-seasonal rice seeds, cash crop production, vegetable seed, chickens and ducks-raising
• Capacity-building through provide the technical training orientations, exchange visits, reflection workshops, etc. to the affected HHs.
1. A degree in development management, social science and other relevant professional skills.
2. A least 4 years experience in strategy development experience, preferably with disaster management, climate change, and food security or related field.
3. Demonstrated quantitative (statistical) and qualitative data collection and analysis expertise.
4. Experience in leading project/program evaluation an advantage.
5. Strong English skills, both verbal and writing.
6. Highly develop interpersonal skills
7. Willing to travel to the remote area of doing research.
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, Personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052.
Email to: email@example.com.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.