Career Opportunities in Sihanoukville
Applications are sought from customer – orientated and motivated individuals who would like a career with one of the world’s packaging leaders, CROWN Beverage Cans Sihanoukville Limited. Part of CROWN Asia operations, we are a manufacturing plant producing aluminum beverage cans & ends in Cambodia.
In this regard we are looking for candidates of suitable caliber to join us and to build a local team that will provide world-class products and service to our international customer base. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following positions.
1. Sales/Planning Manager – Sihanoukville
• Monthly, weekly and daily capacity planning
• Review and approval of new label designs
• Generate production work order to the production department based on sales forecast and customer;
• Handle customer complaints, customer satisfaction surveys and monthly customer meetings
• Handle sales orders
• Obtain customer confirmation on packaging statements
• Periodic customer site visits and reports
• Actively participate and support improvement programs
• Degree in Business Administration or Marketing Major
• 5 years sales experience with proven track record with multinational company
• Good command of Khmer & English, both written & spoken (Chinese is as advantage)
• Strong knowledge of sales planning and costing preferably in beverage industry
• Some technical knowledge for production process and quality assurance
• Good communication skills and analytical skills
2. Quality Assurance (QA) Manager – Sihanoukville
• Lead QA team to promote plant quality system;
• Establish and maintain QA and facility to meet customer requirements;
• Monitor and control can manufacture processes to meet required specifications;
• Administer CAR system for internal rejection of finished products including cans and ends;
• Support and facilitate customer on-line proofing for new design approval;
• Conduct regular process audits to ensure compliance with quality procedures;
• Update specifications/parameters in SPC network program properly.
• 5 years technical bias course
• Minimum 3 years experience in management / supervisory role
• Good knowledge in ISO System, i.e. sampling theory and quality control
• Good technical knowledge in manufacturing
• Good computer skill in compiling reports and presentations
• Good written and spoken English
• Self motivated team player
3. Logistics/Purchasing Officer – Sihanoukville
• Handle local purchases and overseas sourcing of spare parts
• Track & coordinate with the suppliers & transporters to ensure the shipment arrives on schedule.
• Monitor and analysis stock of materials
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance to the company policies and procedure
• Maintain an updated record of purchasing data in the system.
• Prepare monthly consignment report and confirm to supplier.
• Degree/Diploma in accounting, business administration or/and related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience in procurement, logistics/ shipping management in manufacturing industry
• Conscientious, highly motivated with good initiative
• Familiar with SUN and/or other accounting systems
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment
4. Warehouse Group Leader – Sihanoukville
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor in supervising warehouse’s activities
• Properly organize warehouse to ensure all materials are readily accessible, countable and identifiable
• Ensure that delivery pallet tickets be posted into system timely and properly
• Coordinate with transportation contractors to ensure the timely and efficient dispatch of finished goods
• Degree in accounting or related field
• 1-2 year experience in warehouse handling with industrial or manufacturing environment
• Good command of Khmer & English, both written & spoken
• Able to drive Forklift and do logistic planning
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Computer literacy
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume with cover letter specifying the applied position no later than 20 October 2014 to the following address. Applications are encouraged to apply thru below address or email.
A. Email: HR-Cambodia@crowncork.com.sg
B. CROWN Beverage Cans Sihanoukville Limited
National 4, Phum 1, Sangkat 1, Sihanoukville,
C. CROWN Beverage Cans (Cambodia) Limited
Veng Sreng Road, Sangkat Choam Chau, Khan Posenchey Phnom Penh
NOTE: For applicant who is currently working or staying in Phnom Penh, please submit your applications to CROWN Phnom Penh (address C above) and interviews can be also conducted at CROWN Plant in Phnom Penh.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.