Cambridge Cambodian School Group was created in 2010 and currently manages two educational institutions: Cambridge Child Development Centre and Cambridge International School of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of following positions:
1. Mandarin Teacher
- Implement Chinese-Mandarin lessons for primary-aged children based on Singaporean curricula
- Must have at least 1 year of primary school teaching experience
- Must be able to work with primary and middle school level students
- Must be familiar with assessment and reporting assessment results to parents
- Native speakers only
2. Music Teacher
- Must have a degree or certificate in teaching music
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to source and suggest materials for curriculum development
- Must be able to play a range of instruments
The deadline for applications is Nov 1st, 2014. We offer competitive packages to qualified applicants. Please submit your CV and letter of interest to the below address: # 21A, St 302, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send your CV to email@example.com. For more information call: 016 499 599 or 023 299 333.
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.