Cambridge Cambodian School Group was created in 2010 and currently manages two educational institutions: Cambridge Child Development Centre and Cambridge International School of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of following positions:
1. Mandarin Teacher
- Implement Chinese-Mandarin lessons for primary-aged children based on Singaporean curricula
- Must have at least 1 year of primary school teaching experience
- Must be able to work with primary and middle school level students
- Must be familiar with assessment and reporting assessment results to parents
- Native speakers only
2. Music Teacher
- Must have a degree or certificate in teaching music
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to source and suggest materials for curriculum development
- Must be able to play a range of instruments
The deadline for applications is Nov 1st, 2014. We offer competitive packages to qualified applicants. Please submit your CV and letter of interest to the below address: # 21A, St 302, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call: 016 499 599 or 023 299 333.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."