Cambridge Cambodian School Group was created in 2010 and currently manages two educational institutions: Cambridge Child Development Centre and Cambridge International School of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of following positions:
1. Mandarin Teacher
- Implement Chinese-Mandarin lessons for primary-aged children based on Singaporean curricula
- Must have at least 1 year of primary school teaching experience
- Must be able to work with primary and middle school level students
- Must be familiar with assessment and reporting assessment results to parents
- Native speakers only
2. Music Teacher
- Must have a degree or certificate in teaching music
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to source and suggest materials for curriculum development
- Must be able to play a range of instruments
The deadline for applications is Nov 1st, 2014. We offer competitive packages to qualified applicants. Please submit your CV and letter of interest to the below address: # 21A, St 302, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call: 016 499 599 or 023 299 333.
Nestled along National Road 1, Bayon Beoung Snor is a farm-cum-restaurant. The team grows their own vegetables, which they then use to whip up traditional Khmer food.
The Post's publisher Bill Clough, under whose leadership the publication went from a fortnightly to a daily one, discusses his investment in Cambodia, his vision for the paper in an increasingly digital age,
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking