Cambridge Cambodian School Group was created in 2010 and currently manages two educational institutions: Cambridge Child Development Centre and Cambridge International School of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of following positions:
1. Mandarin Teacher
- Implement Chinese-Mandarin lessons for primary-aged children based on Singaporean curricula
- Must have at least 1 year of primary school teaching experience
- Must be able to work with primary and middle school level students
- Must be familiar with assessment and reporting assessment results to parents
- Native speakers only
2. Music Teacher
- Must have a degree or certificate in teaching music
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to source and suggest materials for curriculum development
- Must be able to play a range of instruments
The deadline for applications is Nov 1st, 2014. We offer competitive packages to qualified applicants. Please submit your CV and letter of interest to the below address: # 21A, St 302, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send your CV to email@example.com. For more information call: 016 499 599 or 023 299 333.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Opposition president Kem Sokha assured voters that all military members would maintain their rank should the CNRP take power in the 2018 national e