Transparency International is the global civil society organization leading the fight against corruption. Transparency International Cambodia (TI Cambodia) is an official National Contact of Transparency International. The mission of TI Cambodia is to work together with individuals and institutions at all levels to promote integrity and reduce corruption in Cambodia. TI Cambodia is currently looking for exceptional candidate to fulfil the position as detailed below:
Position Title: Membership and Empowerment Project Manager (Basic monthly salary range from USD1,470-USD1,876 plus benefits)
Type of Contract: Full time employment
Duty Station: Phnom Penh Office, Cambodia
Starting Date: December 1st 2014
Duration: One year (renewable)
Report to: Director of Programmes
Lead, manage and implement the Membership and Empowerment Project of TI Cambodia to enable TI Cambodia to become a strong and active membership based organization.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Master degree in Political Science, Public Administration, Law, Public Affairs or another subject relevant to the work of TI Cambodia;
• At least 5 years of public-interest work experience and a minimum of 3 years program management experience, preferably in the field of governance, advocacy and anti-corruption including some experience in partnership and coalition building with different stakeholders;
• Proven experiences in planning, implementing and monitoring projects and demonstrated ability to manage and motivate staff under supervision;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds;
• Sound knowledge of and commitment to the promotion of integrity, good governance and anti-corruption;
• Be passionate and committed to achieve TI Cambodia’s mission and goals and a commitment to TI Cambodia’s core values;
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and with high level of commitment to ensure all outputs are satisfactorily achieved on time and to a high standard; and
• Fluent in English and Khmer with a proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
The detailed position description is available on our website: ticambodia.org/index.php/whoweare/workwithus. Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter clearly indicating the post title, and addressing the recruitment criteria along with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October, 2014 before 17:00 p.m.
A competitive salary is given according to experience and qualifications plus additional benefit package according to TI Cambodia HR policy. TI Cambodia is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".