Cellcard, Cambodia's #1 telecommunications company is looking to hire committed, energetic, performance-driven & creative professionals to support our growth.
We seek people who strive to attain the highest level of professional standards and integrity.
If you have what it takes to be with the #1, Cellcard invites you to apply for the position of:
SEGMENT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Phnom Penh (1 position)
• Develop market segment strategies and market segment analysis
• Execute annual market segment plans, offering and promotion roadmap for driving customer acquisition and to increase usage and revenue of existing customers
• Identify segment specific new offer and product ideas
• To customer life cycle management
• Manage existing, new service, product offerings and launches for the segment
• Identify and implement on-going research with market and customer research and insight team to update segment insights and understanding
• Interface with product development, agency and market research teams for new product Launches, product management, marketing communications and customer insights.
• Plan and coordinates with sales team promotion and marketing support materials
• Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields
• Minimum A to 5 years experience in mobile prepaid, postpaid customer or product (voice/VAS/Data) marketing or mobile market segment marketing management
• Strong understanding and demonstrable experience in customer lifecycle and market segmentation management in the mobile telecoms or FMCG verticals
• Understanding current mobile products trends and developments
• Ability and experience in market, segment analysis, development and preparation of segment marketing plans and strategies
• Strong collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently, and manage team
• English proficient
• Computer literate [ Ms. Office ]
• Be flexible, dynamic, committed and able to work under pressure
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs and cover letters to the Human Resources Department.
The Human Resources Department
MobiTel- CamGSM Co.. Ltd.
No. 33 Preah Sihanouk Blvd.. Phnom Penh
Tel. No 1855-12) 800 800 / 017 333 589
Closing date: February 07,2014
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern