Phillip Bank Plc, Cambodia (formerly known as HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc) is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD22 billion and shareholders’ funds is in excess of USD1 billion.
The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
Phillip Bank is a licensed commercial bank operating in Cambodia since 2009.
We are seeking passionate individuals with leadership potential and who are driven towards performance excellence for the following position:
Credit Manager (1 Person)
• Review and recommend the loan applications.
• Ensure the quality of the Bank’s lending portfolio conforms to the expectations set by Management.
• Make sound credit-based decisions based on quality analysis on a timely basis with accuracy of risk grades in line with the Bank credit principles and policy.
• Be proactive in credit structuring and suggest alternative ways to make credit proposal acceptable.
• Support counterparts in reviewing credit related returns and reports, monitoring and identifying customer credit risks and the deviations of management control from acceptable credit standards, new provisions and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
• Provide sound credit consultancy advice, coaching and training to counterparts in achieving business strategies.
• Advise on external and general business conditions in local area of responsibility, interpret their likely impact on lending assets or activities and recommend/implement appropriate initiatives.
• Ensure the accurateness of all reports related to Credit before submission to regulatory authorities and Management.
• All other duties and matters ancillary to the above that Management may require from time to time.
• Degree in Business or Economics.
• At least four years of practical experience in credit management.
• Strong commitment to work and able to manage multi tasks.
• Ready to work occasionally overtime and willing to travel to provinces.
• In-depth knowledge of the Cambodian banking industry.
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Current working experience at supervisory level.
• Strong communications skills.
• Possess good leadership and management style.
• Attentive and devoted to deliver good quality works.
Finance Manager (1 Person)
• Supervise all the preparation of all internal and regulatory report, presentation and management report account.
• Review financial reports and ensure compliance with CIAS & CIFRS.
• Ensure timely submission of document to regulatory bodies and financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Responsible for tax planning, reporting and compliances.
• Liaise with auditor, statutory bodies and bankers on internal and external audits matters.
• Responsible preparation of full set of accounts and managing day to day operations.
• Assist monitoring the financial efficiency and liquidity position.
• Liaising with financial institutions.
• Assist in system implementation of internal initiative.
• Assist liaise with all departments and branches with regards treasury and finance matter.
• Ensure compliance with IT security requirements and ensure confidentiality of the company’s information.
• Prepare financial forecast, annual budgets and report on variance.
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy or professional qualification from recognized accounting body.
• Member of ACCA/CPA would be an advantage.
• Minimum working experience 5 years in related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge of IFRS would be an advantage.
• Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office / Excel.
• Excellent reporting skill.
• Good in analytical, planning, writing and interpersonal skill.
How to Apply
Interested candidates is welcomed to send your last updated resume, a copy of Cambodian ID card and a recent passport size photograph stating the position you are applying for and your name to the following:
Phillip Bank Plc, Cambodia
Ground Floor of B-Office Centre, # 61-64 Norodom Blvd Corner Street 306, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Or email us at: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Nhauo Sokha Vatey
Closing Date: 24 November 2014
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".