- The detail of organization :
Name of Company: Toyoko Inn ( Cambodia).CO.,LTD
Mission: At Toyoko Inn, we are committed to making business hotel which are comfortable and easy to use as possible for everyone.
Area of business: There are established 247 branches of Toyoko Inn, all around Japan , Korea and the new branch is in Cambodia, address : Lot#11, Road 78 (Koh Pich Road), Sangkat Tonlebassak, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
- Job Description :
• Position: Hotel general manager
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Full-time
- Duties :
• Responsible for the planning of the pre-opening stage of the hotel such as:
- Find, Pur chase equipment for the hotel operation
- gathering staffs for hotel
- Liaise with public official to obtain any necessary approvals, permits with regards to hotel operation
- Prepare and do all necessary works and efforts for the hotel opening operation
• The candidate shall go Japan for training to be general manager
• After hotel is opened , manage running of the daily operation of the hotel and all departments.
- Essential requirements:
• Good Japanese and English Speaker/ or Japanese
• Strong mind
• Not to tied to conventional idea and preconception about what hotel should be.
• Female applicant is encouraged
- Closing date:
• 30th November, 2014, 5:00pm.
- Apply to: Email : Kazunori.firstname.lastname@example.org (Japanese)
email@example.com (Khmer or English)
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.