- The detail of organization :
Name of Company: Toyoko Inn ( Cambodia).CO.,LTD
Mission: At Toyoko Inn, we are committed to making business hotel which are comfortable and easy to use as possible for everyone.
Area of business: There are established 247 branches of Toyoko Inn, all around Japan , Korea and the new branch is in Cambodia, address : Lot#11, Road 78 (Koh Pich Road), Sangkat Tonlebassak, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
- Job Description :
• Position: Hotel general manager
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Full-time
- Duties :
• Responsible for the planning of the pre-opening stage of the hotel such as:
- Find, Pur chase equipment for the hotel operation
- gathering staffs for hotel
- Liaise with public official to obtain any necessary approvals, permits with regards to hotel operation
- Prepare and do all necessary works and efforts for the hotel opening operation
• The candidate shall go Japan for training to be general manager
• After hotel is opened , manage running of the daily operation of the hotel and all departments.
- Essential requirements:
• Good Japanese and English Speaker/ or Japanese
• Strong mind
• Not to tied to conventional idea and preconception about what hotel should be.
• Female applicant is encouraged
- Closing date:
• 30th November, 2014, 5:00pm.
- Apply to: Email : Kazunori.email@example.com (Japanese)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Khmer or English)
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.