- The detail of organization :
Name of Company: Toyoko Inn ( Cambodia).CO.,LTD
Mission: At Toyoko Inn, we are committed to making business hotel which are comfortable and easy to use as possible for everyone.
Area of business: There are established 247 branches of Toyoko Inn, all around Japan , Korea and the new branch is in Cambodia, address : Lot#11, Road 78 (Koh Pich Road), Sangkat Tonlebassak, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
- Job Description :
• Position: Hotel general manager
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Full-time
- Duties :
• Responsible for the planning of the pre-opening stage of the hotel such as:
- Find, Pur chase equipment for the hotel operation
- gathering staffs for hotel
- Liaise with public official to obtain any necessary approvals, permits with regards to hotel operation
- Prepare and do all necessary works and efforts for the hotel opening operation
• The candidate shall go Japan for training to be general manager
• After hotel is opened , manage running of the daily operation of the hotel and all departments.
- Essential requirements:
• Good Japanese and English Speaker/ or Japanese
• Strong mind
• Not to tied to conventional idea and preconception about what hotel should be.
• Female applicant is encouraged
- Closing date:
• 30th November, 2014, 5:00pm.
- Apply to: Email : Kazunori.email@example.com (Japanese)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Khmer or English)
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.
Those who make the journey almost 100km from Preah Vihear province’s capital Tbaeng Meanchey to the 11th century remains of Preah Khan Kompong Svay will be richly rewarded.