Cambodia Post Bank Plc. (CP Bank) is a full licensed commercial bank, offering financial solutions to aspiring individuals and enterprises in Cambodia. CP Bank is a strategic partnership between Canadia Investment Holding Plc., Cambodia’s Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd. With a clear strategic direction and long term commitment, in a few years ahead, CP Bank will expand the branch network to more than 100 branch offices across Cambodia.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team.
To support our growth for 2014 with the expansion of more than 30 branches network and more than 800 employees, we are now looking for recruiting customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.
1. Head of Marketing and Products Development (01Position base in Phnom Penh)
2. Sales Manager (01Position base in Phnom Penh)
3. Procurement Team Leader (01 Position base in Phnom Penh)
4. Administration Team Leader (01 Position base in Phnom Penh)
5. Recruitment Assistant (01 Position base in Phnom Penh)
6. MIS Report Officer (01 Position base in Phnom Penh)
7. Internal Auditor (02Positions base in Phnom Penh)
8. Branch Managers (Main branch: 06 Positions and Sub-branch: 07 Positions)
9. Chief Credit Officers (Main branch: 06 Positions and Sub-branch: 07 Positions)
10. Head of Branch Tellers (07 Positions)
11. Head of Branch Operations (08 Positions)
12. Credit Officers (148 Positions)
13. Saving Officers (57 Positions)
14. Customer Service Officers (17 Positions)
15. Branch Tellers (17 Positions)
16. Branch Operations (17 Positions)
To apply, please submit a CV along with cover letter and the completed CP Bank’s Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents.
Deadline of application: 10th February 2014. Only short listed applicants will be notified.
To look for details of roles and responsibilities and job requirements of the above vacancies or others suitable opportunities with Cambodia Post Bank; please log on to www.cambodiapostbank.com.kh
Brought over by the French, painted cement tile making has been incorporated into Cambodian design for more than a century, even as the industry has died out in Europe.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.