We are a new general insurance company about to be launched. With dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
We are now looking for experienced management and staff for the following positions:
• Chief Operating Officer (1 position)
• Chief Development Officer (1 position)
• Underwriting Manager (1 position)
• Underwriting Officer (2 positions)
• Claims Manager (1 position)
• Claims Supervisor (1 position)
• Claims Assessors (2 positions)
• Sales Manager (1 position)
• Sales Executives (4 positions)
• Customer Service Officer (1 position)
• Finance Manager (1 position)
• Assistant Accountant (1 position)
• Receptionist (1 position)
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• University degree in relevant subjects (Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, etc.,)
• At least 3 years of relevant working experiences (5 years for management positions)
• Proven effective communication skills in Khmer and English. Other languages are an advantage.
• Good computer skills.
• Keenness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
HOW TO APPLY
We implement an Equal Employment Opportunity policy and strictly adhere to Cambodian Law. Young dynamic applicants are strongly encouraged to apply; those from poor family backgrounds will be given advantage.
Interested candidates must send cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15thDecember 2014.
CV and other submitted documents will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern