We are a new general insurance company about to be launched. With dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
We are now looking for experienced management and staff for the following positions:
• Chief Operating Officer (1 position)
• Chief Development Officer (1 position)
• Underwriting Manager (1 position)
• Underwriting Officer (2 positions)
• Claims Manager (1 position)
• Claims Supervisor (1 position)
• Claims Assessors (2 positions)
• Sales Manager (1 position)
• Sales Executives (4 positions)
• Customer Service Officer (1 position)
• Finance Manager (1 position)
• Assistant Accountant (1 position)
• Receptionist (1 position)
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
• University degree in relevant subjects (Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, etc.,)
• At least 3 years of relevant working experiences (5 years for management positions)
• Proven effective communication skills in Khmer and English. Other languages are an advantage.
• Good computer skills.
• Keenness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
HOW TO APPLY
We implement an Equal Employment Opportunity policy and strictly adhere to Cambodian Law. Young dynamic applicants are strongly encouraged to apply; those from poor family backgrounds will be given advantage.
Interested candidates must send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com no later than 15thDecember 2014.
CV and other submitted documents will not be returned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s