Cambodian Broadcasting Service (CBS) operates 4 stations CTN, MYTV, CNC and CTN International delivering high-quality international and locally produced programming to every Cambodian household.
Currently we are looking for young and dynamic individuals to fulfill the following positions (based in Phnom Penh):
1. MCR Operator (5 Positions)
2. Technical Support (3 Positions)
3. Transmitter Engineer (2 Positions)
4. Assistant to Technical Manager (2 Positions)
1. Electrician Engineer (2 Positions)
2. IT Officer (2 Positions)
3. IT Assistant (2 Positions)
4. Satellite Operator and Coordinator (2 Positions)
5. Social Network Admin (1 Position)
6. Finance Assistant (2 Positions)
7. Account Receivable (1 Position)
8. CNC Sales Executive (1 Positions)
9. Sales Internship (10 Positions)
How to apply. Interested candidates for above position please submit a current detailed resume or CV (with current photo) with a cover letter to below address National Road 5, Phum Krolko, Sangkat Kilomet No. 6, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh.
Or send e-mail to: career(5)ctn.com.kh
Only short list candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submitted CVs will not be returned.
Closing date: 31 January 2015
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."