Cambodia Post Bank Plc. (CP Bank) is a full licensed commercial bank, offering financial solutions to aspiring individuals and enterprises in Cambodia. CP Bank is a strategic partnership between Canadia Investment Holding Pic, Cambodia's Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd. With a clear strategic direction and long term commitment, in a few years ahead, CP Bank will expand the branch network to more than 100 branch offices across Cambodia.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team. To support our fast growth, we are currently looking for strategic orientated, customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.
1. Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer (01 Position, reports to CEO)
2. Head of Operations 01 Position, reports to COO)
3. Head of Treasury (01 Position, reports to CFO)
4. Senior Network & Maintenance Officer (01 Position, reports to Head of Infrastructure Unit)
5. Senior Internal Auditor (01 Position, reports to Audit Manager)
6. Head of Branch Sales (04 Positions, report to Branch Manager)
7. Chief Credit Officer (01 Position, reports to Head of Credit)
8. Credit Officers (139 Positions, report to Branch Manager)
9. Drivers (10 Positions, report to Branch Manager)
How to Apply:
Please submit a CV along with cover letter and the completed CP Bank's Application Form to email@example.com. Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents.
Deadline of application: 24 July 2015. Only short listed applicants will be notified.
To look for details of roles and responsibilities and job requirements of the above vacancies or others suitable opportunities with Cambodia Post Bank; please log on to www.cambodiapostbank.com.kh
#265-269, Street Ang Duong, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel : +855(0) 23 220 772 | 023 220 773 | 070 200 002
Fax : +855(0) 23 220 767
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cambodiapostbank.com.kh
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.