HGB Group is a private local Cambodian investment and holding company specializing in automotive, F&B, retail and luxury goods by bringing internationally renowned brands to the country. Now we are looking for dynamic and qualified candidates to fulfill the following positions:
1. General Manager 02 Positions (OlMazda, 01KIA)
2. Purchasing 01 Position and Logistic 01 Position
3. Accounting Manager 01 Position
4. Accounting Supervisor 01 Position
5. After Sale Service Manager 01 Position (KIA)
6. Mechanical Manager 01 Position (KIA)
7. Sales Supervisor 01 Position (KIA)
8. Spare Part Advisor 01 Position (Mazda)
9. Receptionist 02 Positions (Kawasaki Cambodia)
10. Sales & Marketing Officer 02 Positions (Continental Tires)
How to apply: Interested candidates MUST send their current CV and Cover Letters with current photo of 4x6 to the e-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 095 666 025 / 023 92 8888.
For more information please visit our website http://www.hgbgroup.com. Address: No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Note: All candidates must finish all their responsibilities and contract with their previous company before start working with HGB Group.
The story of Loung Ung and her family’s suffering under the Khmer Rouge became known around the world with the success of her autobiographical book, First They Killed My Father.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all.