TC Royal Manor Co, Ltd (the Company) is a Taiwanese based real estate property developer in Cambodia. We are currently investing in luxury residential and commercial building along Russian Boulevard called "TK Royal One" Project.
We are seeking for highly committed candidates to join us as follow position:
1. Accountant (Two Positions)
• Management of daily accounts and book keeping
• Management of monthly accounts, monthly tax returns and financia reporting
• Management of quarterly, annual accounts, including annual tax returns, manage government audits
2. Account Assistant (3 Positions)
• Prepare invoices/receipts, cash voucher/payment voucher/bank reconciliation and make sure all transactions are correct
• Booking all invoices and verify with excel in order to close account at the end of the month
• Prepare and manage all supporting documents for daily account transactions
• The other jobs assign by line manager.
• Experience: at least 3 to 5 years in accounting works.
• Sex : Female
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel, Internet and Email)
• Good written, listening and spoken English and spoken Chinese is a plus
3. Sales Officer (5 Positions):
• Support the sale team and develop new sales to support the TK Royal One
• Liaise on a daily basis with colleagues and update them on any developments in work,
• Ensuring a high level of team relationships exist
• Ensure that all customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion
• Making appointments to meet new and existing customers and presentation
• Watching competitors and the products they are offering
• Meeting sales targets
• Reporting sales trends to Sale Manager
• Interested in the Real Estate business
• Sex : Male/Female
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Good English communication; Knowledge of Chinese languages a plus
4. Chinese Speaker (One position)
Main duty: Mainly assist in Chinese translation and other jobs required by General Manager in daily works.
• High school degree and excellent Chinese in both speaking and writing
Candidates may send their CV state the expected salary along with Cover Letter and recent photo to Ms. Sok Vannita at address: No. 132 A, Russian Blvd (street 110), Sangkat Teuk Laark 1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh Cambodia. Email: vannitaffiroyal-manor.com Tel: (855) 92 65 37 39
Deadline: 30 November 2015
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".