VTrust Property Co., Ltd is a Phnom Penh based real estate investment and management company offering leasing solution both commercial and residential and also facility management services provider. To support the expanding, VTrust Property Co. Ltd is looking for qualified candidates to fill for the position below:
1- FlNANCE MANAGER
- Lead the establishment of financial/accounting principles, procedures and practices in line with legal and corporate requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reports to submit to management
- Prepared costing reports and analysis, conduct financial planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results.
- Statutory audit, corporate income tax and all other tax related issues.
- Any Ad-hoc task as maybe assigned by management.
- Certified Public Account (CPA) or ACCA professional level or Master degree holder in Accounting & Finance with at least 5years of experience in senior managerial position.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline. Ability to work independently, with high level skills in problem solving.
- Excellent leadership, workaholics, highly analytical and maintain integrity.
- A good communicator with good interpersonal skills. Excellent command of both spoken and written English and mandarin is a plus.
2- VERIOUS POSITION ( FACILITIES MANAGER, SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE, CEO ASSISTANT)
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants may submit their CVs, and Cover letter, last salary and expected salary to Human Resource Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: July 08,2015
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune