Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Job ID: KDO-FYI5-F038
Pos¡tion: Area Development Program Manager
Salary & Benefit Package: USD 848 — USD 1060 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)
Location: Ksach Kandal AP, Kandal Operations
Closing date is 25 December 2015 at 17:00
• To provide overall leadership and management for the area development program in accordance with relevant World Vision strategies (e.g. National and Secondary, Initial Disaster Preparedness Plan), policies (e.g.Transformational Development, Child Sponsorship) and frameworks (e.g. LEARTD/ADP ministry model, program integration guidelines) to achieve its goal with good quality.
• To effectively represent and model World Vision s mission, vision, core values and identity through good relationships and networks with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including staff, community groups, local leaders, government departments and other NGOs
1. Bachelor degree in development management or related field.
2. Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project
3. Certifícate from any Christian School is a plus
4. Previous experience in advocacy and networking is an advantage
5. Sound experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
6. English proficiency both written and speaking
7. Computer skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point, email etc,
8. Good interpersonal skill with pressure and problem solving.
Position: Project Coordinator for Education
Salary & Benefit Package: USD552 - USD690 (dependent on professional experience and qualifications)
Location: Kirivong dictrict,Takeo Province
Closing date is 31 December 2015 at 17:00
To manage the assigned project(s) with effectiveness and efficiency through empowerment approach in order to be sustainable development.
1. Strong commitment to WVI-C's mission, vision and core values.
2. Bachelor degree of Development management or related fields
3. At least 2 years experiences of teaching or capacity building, and advocacy
4. Experiences in networking is an advantage
5. Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and facilitation skills
6. Good analytical/problem solving skills, strong commitment, display a positive and supportive attitude, and details orientation
7. Sound experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation report
8. Proficiency in English (especially reading and writing)
9. Proficiency of MS Words, Excel and Access
There are two choices to apply this position by follow the instruction as below:
1. To apply online Please visit our website to APPLY ONLINE (** Strongly recommended)
2. To apply email :Please copy this code NO-FYI5-F058 to be your email subject
ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com
Please PDF all document before sending | others related documents will require later
Our website: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."