KAMPUCHEA TELA Co., Ltd is a leading local company in petroleum, is seeking dynamic and professional candidates to fill the vacant positions as following:
1. Quality Controller & Assistant Manager at TELA Terminal Preak Pnouve.
- Overall responsibility for establishing and maintaining product identification throughout all stages of receiving storage, production and delivery.
- Ensure that in all coming, in-process, and final product is suitable identified and the current status is appropriately tracked and displayed in accordance with procedures.
- To maintain necessary administrative and associated system for team
- To assist the support manager in managing residences ensure that their everyday needs are met and all expenditure in authorized in accordance with trust policy
- To report any facilities information to manager
- To input relevant information on to PC system as and when necessary
- To provide administrative support to the Operation Manager
- Fax , Copy and collate document as requirement
- Ability to communication effectively , both verbally in writing
- Ability to work on own inactive and to plan and priorities workload
- Good listener and good observation skill
- Bachelor Degree of Chemistry or related field
- 3 years professional working experience on Quality Control and Assistant Manager
- Fluent of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- Can work under pressure
- Salary and Benefits are negotiable and depend on the professional working experience.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter with supporting certificates and two new photographs (4 X 6) to Human Resource Department, KAMPUCHEA TELA Head Office, Building # 24, St. 271, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though games such as “Fight for the leaf” or “Hide the towel” are traditionally played during the Khmer New Year holidays
One of 23 islands in the sea of Koh Kong, Koh Kmoch (Ghost Island) has a wealth of corals and other sealife visible through its crystal clear water.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.