At Canadia Bank, we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 20 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank. We are now looking for suitable candidates to full fill the below positions:
1. SME Credit Manager (Based in Head Office)
• Develop procedures, guidelines, forms, contracts and request for system changes if needed;
• Analyze credit assessment of cases above branch limit and recommend for approval;
• Collect and analyze rejected cases from branches in order to find corrective actions;
• Provide input in analyzing the market to review feature of products and services to target market/segment.
• Experience in credit policy and credit analysis in SME Segment at least 3 years;
• Hardworking and self motivated;
• Willing to work under pressure and/or overtime;
• Good interpersonal skills.
2. Relationship Manager – Korean Business (Based in Siem Reap)
3. Senior Online Banking Officer (Based in Head Office)
4. Senior Networking Officer (Based in Head Office)
5. Employee Relations and On-boarding Team Leader (Based in Head Office)
6. Chief SME Loan Officer (Based in Phnom Penh and Provinces)
7. SME Loan Officer (Based in Phnom Penh and Provinces)
8. Senior Internal Auditor (Based in Head Office)
9. Internal Auditor (Based in Head Office)
10. Branch Control Officer (Based in Head Office)
11. Branch Support Officer/Accountant (Based in Phnom Penh and Provinces)
12. Teller/Customer Service Officer (Based in Phnom Penh and Provinces)
13. Credit Operation Officer (Based in Head Office)
14. Finance Officer (Based in Head Office)
15. Direct Sale Officer (Based in Head Office)
16. SME MIS Officer (Based in Head Office)
How to apply:
Please send your latest CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or contact us at: 023 868 222 – Ext: 86105/86106/86107.
Deadline of Application: 25 December 2014
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."