In the frame of our business development, PROTEK, the First Cambodian Security firm established since 1996, offers a unique opportunity for a Seasoned and Talented Marketing & Customer Relationship Management Responsible to self-challenge. As to promote equal gender, we do prefer a committed and brilliant Asian Female profile whom fluently speaks English. Chinese knowledge could be an asset.
To prepare and implement relevantly annual marketing plan, set up strategic watch linked to our BU, act as a business developer and build-up an efficient CRM under the General Administrator supervision.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with public relations and media contacts
• Conduct product presentations, coordinate and participate in marketing events
• Monitor, assess customer feedback and measure MKG outcomes as to adjust it efficiently
• Constantly update customer information via marketing database and CRM system
• A talented and proactive practical person, holder of MBA or BBA with 3-5 years of practices with the related field
• Excellent business communication abilities, strong client management skills with results orientation
• A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new customer management tools
• Possess a team success mentality and constructive will to collaborate efficiently as to succeed
• Persistence and resilience in a competitive environment
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your resume with photograph and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our office located at: #422, Street 2004, Sangkat Tek Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Diploma copies are not necessary.
Closing date: 15th September 2015
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.
"I believe that Cambodian people have creativity in their blood ... There will come a time where a Golden Age of cinema will come back."