UnionPay International (UPI) is a subsidiary of China UnionPay focused on the growth and support of UnionPay’s global business. In partnership with more than 300 institutions worldwide, UnionPay International has enabled card acceptance in over 150 countries with issuance in more than 40 countries. UnionPay International provides high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholder base and ensures convenient local services to a growing number of global UnionPay cardholders and merchants. Additional information may be found at www.unionpayintl.com
The candidates will join the Business team of UnionPay South East Asia Regional Office, base in Phnom Penh and will be responsible for UnionPay business in Cambodia while working with matrixed teams comprised of Regional Business Management, Business Development, Corporate Services and other Divisions in UnionPay headquarter office in Shanghai, China.
1. Country Business Development Manager
• Work with Country Manager to develop and implement the business strategy to ensure continual growth, increase UnionPay’s market share and expanse UnionPay’s partners in the country.
• Manage existing partnerships, identify and develop new target customers.
• Establish and operate marketing and promotion projects, manage and monitor the business development program and advertisement campaigns.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key contacts to support business development project and achieve annual business target.
• Research and prepare regular business intelligence report via various searches.
• Work on demanding customer projects and support customer problem solving
• Conduct regular market analysis and monitor trends and customer requirements.
• Essential duties and responsibilities, but not imitation. Other duties may be assigned from time to time
• Bachelor’s degree, at least 2 years’ Sales and Marketing experience, preferably in banking, insurance and other financial products sales and marketing with customer relationship management mindset.
• Customer-driven, result oriented and strong sense of responsibility.
• Self-driven, high execution efficiency and proven ability to meet targets
• Good communication skills in English, preferable Chinese.
• Ambitious, energetic, independent, and able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
2. Country Business Management Manager
• Provide regional project management expertise to multiple concurrent cross-divisional payment projects.
• Provide timely and satisfactory technical and operation support services to regional partners.
• Provide consultative service to support business development team for creating viable payment solution.
• Conduct presentation on UnionPay technical specification, operation requirement and chargeback training for UnionPay payment business implementation.
• Possess at least 5 years’ bankcard related industry experience and necessary knowledge on bankcard system, transaction message, clearing, settlement processes as well as innovative payment.
• A solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, best practices and good problem solving skills.
• Strong process orientation, self-motivated and able to work under great pressure.
• Team player; able to internally and externally communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to write, listen, read, speak fluency in English is a must and at ease in a multicultural work environment.
• Possess bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
Interested applicants please submit a comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experience, current & expected salaries and contact details to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".