Shinhan Khmer Bank offers a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth. For our new branch expansion, we are now seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Location: Head Office & Branches
1. Branch Managers 2 positions (URGENT)
- Monitor the banking operation of the branch and ensure that all activities run smoothly and within prescribed time and budgets.
- Promote the sales of banking products by demonstrating and coaching the customers on the usage.
2. IT Technical Coordinator 1 position (URGENT)
- Assist to update IT, ATM Manuals, and keep on the latest update on Bank’s IT Policy.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly report to superior.
3. Accountant 1 position (URGENT)
- Declare monthly invoice, salary and NBC report.
- Handle other admin tasks assign by management.
4. Credit Analyst 1 position (URGENT)
- Analyze credit data and financial statement to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans.
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall submit only CV with recent photograph (4X6 cm) & cover letter to address, #277, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior), or email to email@example.com (Hard paper is preferable).
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.