Shinhan Khmer Bank offers a competitive remuneration and benefits, a performance-based culture that stimulates growth. For our new branch expansion, we are now seeking qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Location: Head Office & Branches
1. Branch Managers 2 positions (URGENT)
- Monitor the banking operation of the branch and ensure that all activities run smoothly and within prescribed time and budgets.
- Promote the sales of banking products by demonstrating and coaching the customers on the usage.
2. IT Technical Coordinator 1 position (URGENT)
- Assist to update IT, ATM Manuals, and keep on the latest update on Bank’s IT Policy.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly report to superior.
3. Accountant 1 position (URGENT)
- Declare monthly invoice, salary and NBC report.
- Handle other admin tasks assign by management.
4. Credit Analyst 1 position (URGENT)
- Analyze credit data and financial statement to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans.
How to apply:
Interested candidates shall submit only CV with recent photograph (4X6 cm) & cover letter to address, #277, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior), or email to email@example.com (Hard paper is preferable).
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".