Alextoria Buildmart (Cambodia) Co., Ltd is a member of world-leading integrated solutions provider of building and decoration materials with one-stop product supply and one-stop product service. To cope with our rapid growth of construction business industry in Cambodia, we are looking for Sale Representatives for our Sale Dept.
- Understand the construction industry markets
- Building new prospective clients
- Follow up and update customer relationship
- Report and determine customer needs
- Promote products and company’s activities
- Report daily activities to Sale and Marketing Manager
- At least one year experience or fresh graduates in Marketing are encouraged to apply
- Full Time
- Can speak English or Chinese is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- High self-motivation
- Honest to work independently and team work.
- Have own transport
Interested candidate, please send CV to chhien.neak@Alextoriabuildmart.com, or contact via 012 990 905, for more detail.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.