Alextoria Buildmart (Cambodia) Co., Ltd is a member of world-leading integrated solutions provider of building and decoration materials with one-stop product supply and one-stop product service. To cope with our rapid growth of construction business industry in Cambodia, we are looking for Sale Representatives for our Sale Dept.
- Understand the construction industry markets
- Building new prospective clients
- Follow up and update customer relationship
- Report and determine customer needs
- Promote products and company’s activities
- Report daily activities to Sale and Marketing Manager
- At least one year experience or fresh graduates in Marketing are encouraged to apply
- Full Time
- Can speak English or Chinese is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- High self-motivation
- Honest to work independently and team work.
- Have own transport
Interested candidate, please send CV to chhien.neak@Alextoriabuildmart.com, or contact via 012 990 905, for more detail.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".