Alextoria Buildmart (Cambodia) Co., Ltd is a member of world-leading integrated solutions provider of building and decoration materials with one-stop product supply and one-stop product service. To cope with our rapid growth of construction business industry in Cambodia, we are looking for Sale Representatives for our Sale Dept.
- Understand the construction industry markets
- Building new prospective clients
- Follow up and update customer relationship
- Report and determine customer needs
- Promote products and company’s activities
- Report daily activities to Sale and Marketing Manager
- At least one year experience or fresh graduates in Marketing are encouraged to apply
- Full Time
- Can speak English or Chinese is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
- High self-motivation
- Honest to work independently and team work.
- Have own transport
Interested candidate, please send CV to chhien.neak@Alextoriabuildmart.com, or contact via 012 990 905, for more detail.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s
Four years ago, when the opposition snatched Kampong Cham away from the ruling party in 2013 national elections, it hinted at a deeper shift taking