Name of Company: Toyoko Inn (Cambodia).CO.,LTD
Mission: At Toyoko Inn, we are committed to make business hotel which is comfortable to stay for everyone in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Area of business: Toyoko Inn Hotel has established 247 branches all around Japan, Korea and another new branch in Cambodia, Phnom Penh located on Lot#11, Road 78 (Koh Pich Road), Sangkat Tonle Bassac Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Full-time
1. Sub Manager (1 person)
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Determines annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- At the beginning of each month, counsel with each salesperson to establish realistic sales objective for the month and action plan.
- Keep face-to-face contact with your sales people and you must stay current on financial data, inventory and so on.
- Promoting and marketing the business
• Good English and Japanese Speaker.
• Willing to work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal & intrapersonal skill
• Being flexible with working shift.
2. Receptionist (12 people)
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Dealing with special requests from guests (storing valuable items)
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area
- Dealing with complaints or problems.
- Greeting guest with cheerful and loud voice.
- Be able to speak English very fluently (Japanese, Chinese or Korean is a plus, but not a must)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- The ability to adapt to different guests
- Honest, patience, and tact
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to use computerized technology
- A methodical approach to your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Cleaning Leader
- Organize the cleaning schedule: morning, afternoon and night shift for the cleaners
- Make sure that all the cleaners will perform their work properly
- Ensure that everything has to be cleaned and tidy
- Good English speaker
- Being honest & willing to work under pressure.
- Having leadership skill.
- Understand how to motivate staff.
Women are encouraged to apply!
- Closing date: 06 February 2015 at 17:00
- Apply to: Kazunori.email@example.com (Japanese), firstname.lastname@example.org (Khmer or English)
- Tel: +855(0)92-233-700
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".