The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of reporter as follows:
Khmer Reporter: 2 positions
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
- At least 2 (two) years’ experience in media
- Very good in Khmer and English, speaking and writing
- Computer literacy (must be able to type Khmer Unicode well)
- Must be fully aware of and obey all the codes and ethics for journalism
- Available to work in a high pressure environment
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to the human resource office of The Phnom Penh Post at the below address: Post Media Co. Ltd, #888, Floor 8, Building F, Phnom Penh Center, Corner of Sothearos and Preah Sihanouk boulevards, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or through email address: email@example.com; Tel: 023 214 311-17 or Fax: 023 214 318
Deadline: March 14, 2014
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".