The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position of Land and Livelihood Program Manager based in Phnom Penh with occasional travel to provinces.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director-Program, the Land and Livelihood Program Manager oversights the Land and Livelihood Program that consist of four projects such as Indigenous People Land Rights, Forest Rights, Resettlement and Housing Rights, and Land Rights. The position represents the program of the NGO Forum and its networks on related program issues and work in close collaboration with core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, Civil Society, Development partners, and Government Officials ensuring successful program’s implementation.
• Masters degree in Land Management, Rural Development, Natural Resource Management or related subjects;
• Minimum three years work experience in program management of related projects, or five years experience of related projects;
• Demonstrated experience in advocacy work (land and natural resources), policy dialogue, debate, management, research, development;
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of government priority development strategies and development work in Cambodia;
• Demonstrated experience in Project Cycle Management;
• Experience in staff management, team building, and working under pressure;
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional networks with CSOs and RGC;
• Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specify clearly the position apply for, expected salary, and how they find the job advertisement to the NGO Forum no later than 20th May 2014 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.