The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking two qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the positions based in Phnom Penh with occasionally travel to provinces.
1. Land Security Project Coordinator
2. Forestry Rights Project Coordinator
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Land and Livelihood Program Manager, the project coordinators oversights activities as in their network action plans. The incumbents will present their own projects and their networks on related project issues and work in close collaboration with other project coordinators, core program and other programs of the NGO Forum, Civil Society, Development partners, and Government Officials ensuring successful project’s implementation.
• Master or Bachelor degree in land management/forestry management, development study, public policy, policy analysis or a related subject
• Minimum three-year work experience with NGOs in social development and advocacy
• In-depth knowledge of the land/forestry issues
• Demonstrated experience in advocacy work
• Demonstrated experience in Project Cycle Management
• Experience of preparing, monitoring and managing budget
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and maintain professional network with CSOs and RGC
• Experience of working in team
• Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
Qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter specify clearly the position apply for, expected salary, and how they find the job advertisement to the NGO Forum no later than 25th January 2015 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs yesterday sought to deflect criticism that the ruling party invited election observers of questionable credibility