One of the largest and pioneer Singapore based preschool with more than 60 preschool centres in Singapore , China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Bangladesh, is opening the first international preschool for ages 18 mths to 6 years old in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Since 1978, more than 100,000 children have benefited from the Kinderland’s bilingual early education programme. We are looking for highly motivated principal, teachers and staff to join our big international family.
1. Lead Teachers
* Minimum requirements TESOL or CELTA Certificate or equivalent from a well-recognized institution (such as the School for International Training, Cambridge, etc) WITH a Degree in any discipline
* Preference given to candidates with Degree in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor of Education
* Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
* Excellent communication skills and love dealing with children
* Able to multi task and a good team player
* Proven ability to speak fluent and excellent English
* Able to use computer software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Femal foreigner are only encouraged to apply.
2. Assistant Teachers
* Teaching certificate
* Able to speak fluent and excellent English
* Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
* Preference given to those with international school experience.
* Cambodian women are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested Candidates, Please send in your application, CV, educational certificates and salary expectation us
E-mail: Info@kinderlandcambodia.com / Tel : 012 312 888 / 067 768 888
For more information on Kinderland, please visit us at www.kinderlandcambodia.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".