GL FINANCE PLC. is a subsidiary of the leading leasing company in Thailand Group Lease PCL., quoted on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. GL Finance is the first financial leasing service in Cambodia since 2012, and provides financing on motorcycles and agricultural machinery through partnerships with industry leaders (Honda, Kubota).
GL Finance covers the entire territory of the Kingdom of Cambodia, and is facing a number of challenges in its fast pace growth.
We are now seeking qualified and passionated individuals to support our expansion.
Position : Legal Manager
Location :Head Office, Phnom Penh
Salary : Negotiable
• Review and provide legal advice on all official documentation
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
• Provide continuous leadership, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team.
• Liaise with the HR department in conducting performance appraisals and ensure competency and training gaps are addressed
• Minimum 5 years experiences in a legal field, corporate secretary or compliance manager
• Good writing skills in Khmer and English
• Detail oriented personality
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
GL Finance HR and Admin Department:
Tel: 066 669 327/ 098 505559/097 500 5559
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Building #270-274, Kampuchea KromBlvd, SangkatMittapheap, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.