The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Lifestyle Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To write daily story related to Lifestyle
• To come up with new and creative story idea
• To respect the deadline set by the editor
• Reporting to Post Lifestyle Editor
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 years experience in Media
• Knowledge of media law and professional ethics
• Those who specialize in certain area such as tourism, travel entertainment and leisure news are highly welcomed.
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Computer literacy ( must be able to type Khmer Unicode well)
• Must be fully aware of and obey all the codes and ethics for journalism
• Available to work in a high pressure environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of January 19th, 2015 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".