The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of reporter as follows:
Lifestyle Sub-editor: 1 position
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 (two) years’ experience in Media
• Knowledge of media law and professional ethics
• Those who specialize in certain area such as tourism, travel, entertainment and leisure news are highly welcomed.
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Computer literacy (must be able to type Khmer Unicode well)
• Available to work in a high pressure environment
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to the human resource office of The Phnom Penh Post at the below address: Post Media Co. Ltd, #888, Floor 8, Building F, Phnom Penh Center, Corner of Sothearos and Preah Sihanouk boulevards, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or through email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 023 214 311 or Fax: 023 214 318
Deadline: June 20, 2014
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s