The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of reporter as follows:
Lifestyle Sub-editor: 1 position
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
- At least 2 (two) years’ experience in Media
- Knowledge of media law and professional ethics
- Those who specialize in certain area such as tourism, travel, entertainment and leisure news are highly welcomed.
- Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
- Computer literacy (must be able to type Khmer Unicode well)
- Available to work in a high pressure environment
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to the human resource office of The Phnom Penh Post at the below address: Post Media Co. Ltd, #888, Floor 8, Building F, Phnom Penh Center, Corner of Sothearos and Preah Sihanouk boulevards, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or through email address: email@example.com; Tel: 023 214 311 or Fax: 023 214 318
Deadline: July 16, 2014
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tensions seemed to subside as quickly as they escalated at the Laos-Cambodia border.
Shaved ice, fruit toppings, and a squirt of cream – these are the ingredients to make a perfect bingsu.