PRASAC MFI Ltd., is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the position as below:
|POSITION: Logistic Officer, 01 Position||REPORT TO: Senior Logistic Officer|
|JOB LOCATION: Head Office||DEADLINE: January 29, 2014 at 4:00 PM|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||Key Selection Criteria and Qualification|
1. Manage stock in/out
• Record stock in and stock
• Produce delivery note
• Manage and secure the stock balance
2. Received goods from supplier
• Check goods quality and specification
• Check goods quantities
• Keep and filling document purchase order
3. Send goods to branches (end user)
• Make plan to send goods to branches on time
• Select the transportation to sends good to branches
• Follow up with the receiver to ensure the good are well received in good condition
• Follow up stationery deliver to branches by each quarter
4. Follow up stock at branches
• Follow up stock balance of stationery at branches
• Follow up stock balance of toner at branches
• Follow up stock balance of form FN and Credit at branches
• Educational background in BA in management, accounting, banking.
• At least 2 years experience in the field of fixed assets management, stock and logistic.
• Spoken and written English is asset.
• Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel).
• High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
• High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision.
• Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview. (All applications have to state work location precisely)
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.