CCC is a newly established Joint Venture Company investing in cement manufacturing industry equipped with state-of-the-art technology and environment-friendly facilities based in Kampot and will be commissioning in mid 2014. Withdaily production capacity 3,200 tons, CCC isthe biggest cement-manufacturing company in Cambodia.
We are looking for an energetic talent to fulfill the position of Logistics Manager:
Roles and responsibilities:
• Collects and analyzes the local transportation market dynamic;
• Cooperates with sales and procurement to plan, organize, and control the transportation;
• Establishes the relationship with government sector in road and truck management;
• Obtains quotes for transportation and also accurately calculating the freight;
• Negotiates contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency;
• Works closely with customers and carriers to plan the delivery and resolve contingency issues; Implements the cement export;
• Builds and optimizes the comprehensive logistics management system including institution, logistics flow, procedures and/or SOP;
• Coordinates the supply and marketing by sales planning;
• Liaises closely with other admin department and manages the packaging and shipping site; Ensures personal safety and safe working environment of staff;
• Maintains the information system as well as collect, organize, and analyze the data from the system;
• BBA in Management, Sales, Logistics, or any related fields;
• Minimum 7-year experience in logistics management and management level;
• Knowledge of procurement, logistics, production & demand planning, inventory & warehouse control, distribution, and export in cement/building materials;
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
• Ability to use logistics information systems and Ms. Office;
• Good written and spoken in Chinese; English is a plus;
Location: Kampot and Phnom Penh
How to apply:
Please send CV and cover letter only (No any additional attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org or our HR department at Phnom Penh office or Kampot Plant. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for interviews.
Deadline: January 31, 2014
|Phnom Penh Head Office:
Add: #02, Street 404, SangkatTomnobTuek,KhanChomkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: (855) 23 227 227, Fax: (855) 23 228 228
Add: Phnom Touch village, Kandol commune, Teukchhu district, Kampot.
Mobile: (855) 90 233 988Cambodia
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".