CCC is a newly established Joint Venture Company investing in cement manufacturing industry equipped with state-of-the-art technology and environment-friendly facilities based in Kampot and will be commissioning in mid 2014. Withdaily production capacity 3,200 tons, CCC isthe biggest cement-manufacturing company in Cambodia.
We are looking for an energetic talent to fulfill the position of Logistics Manager:
Roles and responsibilities:
• Collects and analyzes the local transportation market dynamic;
• Cooperates with sales and procurement to plan, organize, and control the transportation;
• Establishes the relationship with government sector in road and truck management;
• Obtains quotes for transportation and also accurately calculating the freight;
• Negotiates contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency;
• Works closely with customers and carriers to plan the delivery and resolve contingency issues; Implements the cement export;
• Builds and optimizes the comprehensive logistics management system including institution, logistics flow, procedures and/or SOP;
• Coordinates the supply and marketing by sales planning;
• Liaises closely with other admin department and manages the packaging and shipping site; Ensures personal safety and safe working environment of staff;
• Maintains the information system as well as collect, organize, and analyze the data from the system;
• BBA in Management, Sales, Logistics, or any related fields;
• Minimum 7-year experience in logistics management and management level;
• Knowledge of procurement, logistics, production & demand planning, inventory & warehouse control, distribution, and export in cement/building materials;
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
• Ability to use logistics information systems and Ms. Office;
• Good written and spoken in Chinese; English is a plus;
Location: Kampot and Phnom Penh
How to apply:
Please send CV and cover letter only (No any additional attachment) to [email protected] or our HR department at Phnom Penh office or Kampot Plant. Only shortlisted candidates are contacted for interviews.
Deadline: January 31, 2014
|Phnom Penh Head Office:
Add: #02, Street 404, SangkatTomnobTuek,KhanChomkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: (855) 23 227 227, Fax: (855) 23 228 228
Add: Phnom Touch village, Kandol commune, Teukchhu district, Kampot.
Mobile: (855) 90 233 988Cambodia