ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• To be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the building.
• To manage security services for all school sites
• Prepare roster of school transportation and drivers
• Manage assigned drivers and their work schedule
• Oversee and responsible for maintenance and repair jobs for the facility.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of property, facility or security management
• Excellent spoken and written Khmer and English
• High level of performance expectations from self
• Ability to handle stress.
• Valid driver license required
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
146 Norodom Boulevard Phnom Penh
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 27 June 2014