The Embassy of Malaysia (Trade Section) is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Marketing Officer.
- Minimum Degree in any business related field (Economics / International Business / Marketing / Finance) from reputable institutions, MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years related working experience, international companies and overseas experience would be an added advantage
- Exposure to marketing and promotion, international business, analytical and business report writing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer, additional competency in other languages is a bonus
- High level of competence in computer skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision, proactive, outgoing and excellent inter-personal skills
Starting salary of USD 580 - USD 640, depending on employment and - education background with an annual increment of USD 30
Candidates are required to submit the completed application form (download from http://www.phongthuongvumalaysia.com.vn/en/recruitment.html) together with curriculum vitae (CV), recent passport photo and copies of employment and education certificates to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is 30 November 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, please contact:
Embassy of Malaysia
No. 220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonlé Bassac
Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 023-216 176/177 / Fax: 023-726 101
The bodies of four Cambodian peacekeepers killed by a Christian militia in Central African Republic were repatriated to the Kingdom and honoured in an airport ceremony on May 21.
As the name suggests, Ptsa Nak Battambang – which in English means Battambang's house – is the right place for those who want to try some of the province's typical dishes in Phnom Penh.
Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday threatened to unleash war on the opposition party if he loses patience with their campaign for the June 4 commune