The Embassy of Malaysia (Trade Section) is seeking suitable candidates for the position of Marketing Officer.
- Minimum Degree in any business related field (Economics / International Business / Marketing / Finance) from reputable institutions, MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years related working experience, international companies and overseas experience would be an added advantage
- Exposure to marketing and promotion, international business, analytical and business report writing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Khmer, additional competency in other languages is a bonus
- High level of competence in computer skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision, proactive, outgoing and excellent inter-personal skills
Starting salary of USD 580 - USD 640, depending on employment and - education background with an annual increment of USD 30
Candidates are required to submit the completed application form (download from http://www.phongthuongvumalaysia.com.vn/en/recruitment.html) together with curriculum vitae (CV), recent passport photo and copies of employment and education certificates to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is 30 November 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, please contact:
Embassy of Malaysia
No. 220-222, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tonlé Bassac
Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 023-216 176/177 / Fax: 023-726 101
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.