A major conglomerate in Cambodia is looking for talents to lead their different business units as follows:
1. General Manager—Hotel
2. Project Director—Construction
3. HR & Administrative Manager
4. Logistics Manager
5. Production Manager—Beverage
6. Project Manager—Food Processing
7. Marketing Manager—Beer
8. Quality Control Manager—Concrete
9. Maintenance Manager—Concrete
10. Sales and Marketing Manager—Concrete
11. Batching Plant Manager—Concrete
12. Sales & Marketing Manager—Property
Please visit our website for recruitment information at www.chipmonggroup.com/career and send your application to email@example.com.
In today’s world of fast-changing technology, Cambodia is seeing increasing innovation in financial services.
Post Khmer Editor-in-Chief Kay Kimsong sat down with Dr In Channy, President and Group Managing Director of ACLEDA Bank Plc, to explore the main principle guiding Cambodia’s biggest bank.
At the launch of Phnom Penh's newest market, The Post spoke to customers and stallholders about what the hub of bars, food stalls, shops and live music will add to the city's nightlife.