A major conglomerate in Cambodia is looking for talents to lead their different business units as follows:
1. General Manager—Hotel
2. Project Director—Construction
3. HR & Administrative Manager
4. Logistics Manager
5. Production Manager—Beverage
6. Project Manager—Food Processing
7. Marketing Manager—Beer
8. Quality Control Manager—Concrete
9. Maintenance Manager—Concrete
10. Sales and Marketing Manager—Concrete
11. Batching Plant Manager—Concrete
12. Sales & Marketing Manager—Property
Please visit our website for recruitment information at www.chipmonggroup.com/career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".