F.U.G.I GOLD is the worldwide company which its’ offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, China, Japan, Europe, it is a member of Jakarta Future Exchange and now is in Cambodia. Due to the subsequent growth, in the time being we are looking for the high qualify motivated Cambodian National to fill in the following positions.
Management Trainee: 5 positions
• High school or university degree
• Age 20-30 years old
• None or limited working experiences
• Clear career orientation
• Good vision and leadership potential
• Willing to work hard and learn new things
• Willing to work independently or as a team
• Good interpersonal skills
• Very good communication in both written and spoken English
• Knowledge of computer literacy is a must
• Must be a fast learner
•Interested applicants please submit CV and Cover letter to address below, only short-listed candidate will be contact for interview
• Name : HR Department
• Address : Phnom Penh Tower 16 th Floor, Monivong Blvd. Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Contact : Tel: (855) 23 96 4444 / 011 69 56 56 Fax: (855) 23 96 4449
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website : www.fugi-gold.com
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".