NagaWorld in Phnom Penh, Cambodia is a subsidiary of NagaCorp Limited, a Publicly Listed hotel and entertainment company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. We are the first and best integrated hotel entertainment complex in the fast developing Mekong region. With the existing NagaWorld complex reaching full capacity on a regular basis, NagaCorp is constructing Naga2, a stone's throw away from the current property which will house an additional 800 hotel rooms, 100 luxury suites and a 2500 seat theatre.
Manager/Director, Corporate Social Responsibility
• Develop and manage social responsibility policies
• Work on company branding strategies with the Marketing department
• Develop constructive and practical CSR plans for the Company
• Implement CSR plans by maximizing the branding impact, activities, events within the timeframe and budget allocated;
• Evaluate and report CSR initiatives and activities to Management and Board of Directors
• Maintain active participation in well-regarded professional organizations or NGOs which focus on CSR
• Manage CSR programs and plan the flow of an event which includes full administrative function including government relations if required;
• Keep up-to-date with all beneficiaries and establish solid networking and rapports with institutions, NGOs and government officials;
• Strategize and manage public communications via PR and marketing for CSR events in its entirety; from event management to drafting press releases and speech writing
• Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
• Minimum 5 years experience in public relations, CSR in a corporate environment
• Proven record in CSR strategies
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• The ability to work with personnel from all levels
This is a unique opportunity for someone to be challenged in a highly autonomous role in a dynamic business. Please apply in confidence by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SM Waypoint claims its unmanned aerial vehicles can help local farm and plantation owners increase their yields. Established in September 2015, SM Waypoint now has seven drone pilots, two sales staff and two accountants. Though the company focuses mainly on agricultural projects, the potential uses of the drones are extremely varied, going from measuring exact land height for building drainage systems to finding the most suitable location for special economic zones (SEZs) or factories.
Though the bustling food stalls that emerge after dark next to Phnom Penh's Russian Market can seem intimidating to tourists at first glance, there are street food treats to be enjoyed by all, from Kep crab to a new shrimp dish created by the market's owners.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern