Master Media (Cambodia) is looking for a Managing Editor who is dynamic, energetic, flexible and self-motivated, Ideally with experience and skills working across various web and print publications.
This is a key management role within the business, with responsibility for building a strong editorial and photographic team, generating new story ideas, editing, proofreading and managing the flow of content from conception to final distribution across multiple channels including print, web and social media.
The role will involve liaising and coordinating activities with other areas of the company including the sales, art and production departments, as well as building a network of external contributors and collaborators, especially for our B2B CAMBODiA project.
This role requires exceptional organisational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines to ensure our diverse range of products continue to grow and develop.
• Develop and manage a team of freelance writers & photographers
• Develop strong relationships with a network of external collaborators to assist with the generation of new content
• Create, develop, shape and manage all content for our print, web and social media channels
• Maintain and develop a master schedule for all print and web content
• Copy edit and proofread all content prior to publication
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• A willingness to "go the extra mile" to achieve deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills
• Experience with popular CMS systems especially Wordpress
• Experience managing brand and business social pages including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln etc
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign
• Graphic design and website management experience
Please send your CV/resumé together with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for the job, to email@example.com
Please note the closing date for initial applications is Friday 24 October.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".