Cambridge Cambodian School Group was created in 2010 and currently manages two educational institutions: Cambridge Child Development Centre and Cambridge International School of Cambodia. We are seeking qualified candidate to fulfill the position of following positions:
1. Mandarin Teacher
- Implement Chinese-Mandarin lessons for primary-aged children based on Singaporean curricula
- Must have at least 1 year of primary school teaching experience
- Must be able to work with primary and middle school level students
- Must be familiar with assessment and reporting assessment results to parents
- Native speakers only
2. Music Teacher
- Must have a degree or certificate in teaching music
- Must have excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to source and suggest materials for curriculum development
- Must be able to play a range of instruments
The deadline for applications is April 5th, 2015. We offer competitive packages to qualified applicants. Please submit your CV and letter of interest to the below address: # 21 A, St 302, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or send your CV to email@example.com.
For more information call: 016 499 599 or 023 299 333.
With an attempted coup against the government of President Recep Erdogan quashed only days ago and more than 7,000 alleged conspirators now under arrest, the Turkish ambassador to Cambodia yesterday pressed the govern
Two opposition lawmakers, Nhay Chamroeun and Kong Sakphea were beaten unconscious during protests in Phnom Penh, as over a thousand protesters descended upon the National Assembly.
Students at Phnom Penh's Liger Learning Center have written and published a new book, "The Cambodian Economy".