Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTBJ is Cambodia's first and foremost bank. It is a joint private/ Government venture and has been providing customers with safe and reliable banking services for over 35 years. With our head office in Phnom Penh, we currently operate ten branches and office in Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap and Battambang province and plan to continue expanding our distribution network. In order to cope with the growth, we are looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join with our "Employer of Choice " bank:
Marketing Department Manager ( 1 position based in Phnom Penh )
This role is responsible for managing the bank's overall marketing functions, requiring strong leadership and project management skills with a thorough knowledge of marketing, event management and PR programs.
• Develop, executive and maintain marketing strategies/ plans to meet agreed business objectives.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing events, advertising and promotional activities for the Bank.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Take the lead to build FTB branding and image to the public and stakeholders.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Oversee development of advertising and marketing materials including products product brochures and other publications.
• Prepare speeches and press releases.
• Identify sponsorship opportunities, make recommendation, and execute agreed sponsorship activities.
• Liaise with media companies on ad publication analysis and selection.
• Secure article placements and coverage of news on transactions/events.
• Develop targeted press lists and media contacts.
• Develop Web Database Application on FTB's website.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Banking or related field. MBA of Marketing is preferable
• At least 5 years experience in marketing management with Banking sector/MFI
• Ability and experience in market, segment analysis, development and preparation of segment marketing plans and strategies
• Experience with electronic design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and other graphics tools. Experience with designing
• Strong understanding of media network in Cambodia
• Good organizational and time management skills
• A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge
• Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 09 February 2015 at 5.00 PM
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to: HR@ftbbank.com or at Our Head Office: No. 3, R.V Kramoun Sar (St. 1 14/crn. 53) Sangkat Phsar Tmey I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted fur interview.
Take a drive north of Kampong Cham, past the dirt roads and the dense greenery.
The final results from the National Election Committee for the June 4 commune elections show the Cambodian People’s Party taking 1,156 communes to
Cambodia’s National Election Committee last week rejected 33 of 61 complaints filed over the conduct of June 4’s commune election, according to a s